This is the best cat ever, Lionel. (no offense to his brother, David, who is not a laid back cat, but more of a pissy cat. but we love him very much anyway.)
I am a bit exhausted and have hit my head twice this week (I rock.) so I will post in list form because my narrative writing skills left with my most recent head bonk, which was about 2 hours ago-
1. I made these blondies and added dried cranberries and almonds. yummy and a bit gooey.
2. very much enjoying these posts:
-why we blog, (scroll down) from lisa solomon, and hope to contribute soon.
-eggnog recipe and writings from travelers lunchbox
-thimble's great press on her wonderful needle cases
-this amazing pattern from knitty by kay and cristina.how funny and dang cute are these?
**there are more I am trying to link to, but typepad is suffering from head injuries as well, so I am not able to get to some posts.
3. I am making gifts like a mad woman, but the recipients read this blog, so I can't show what I have been up to.
4. I am super bummed that these, which I ordered, are out of stock. I really wanted them for the girls unpainted. why, I'm not sure, but you know how it is.
5. I am so excited to go to saint cupcake, thanks to super eggplant, I now know about these places in Portland.
6. pete and I ordered Camilla's calender and can't wait to see it in person.
7. I am trying to establish earlier bedtimes for the girls. But, they sleep in until 8 or 8:30am. every morning, so it's hard to complain. However I am wishing they slept about 15 hours a day lately. I mean this in the nicest way.(ha!)