We got to actually sit in on the ballet classes 2 weeks ago. We only get to once a term, so it was big stuff. Usually there is a ton of creative interpretation regarding ballet attire in the class—today was pretty much by the book. I love the little shoes.
Items I have been meaning to mention-
- I have been getting a few e-mails wanting a homemade deodorant/ baking soda, apple cider vinegar hair washing update. It's all good. I have been using my homemade deodorant (the same recipe I wrote for Bust magazine) for about a year now. No rash, still works great. I still sweat buckets, but no smell. And the hair washing with no shampoo is going well, too. The little grey hairs coming in are not so cool, but that's unrelated—obviously. If you have questions about how to do this no shampoo thing, check out my post here with the amazing informative link about it
- There is a FOE group on flickr! Sweet! Drop in your photos, you all. (What is FOE, you ask?)
- I have updated my links on the right here and have a new Spring banner. I need to be archiving these links, and I have not. I am a bad blogger. But I am making a vow from now on to archive these links somehow—so they don't disappear forever when I rotate them.
- New papercut patterns (I think it will be eMailorder #10) are coming out soon!
- Lionel, our orange cat who thinks he is a dog, is still missing. It's been almost a month now. We are so sad. The girls think he is in France, Pete and I think he is in Mexico. It could happen.