Thank you all so much for coming out to the book signing and saying hi. We had a blast. I will try to upload some photos soon, and if you all do, let me know—
I had forgotten long ago that I posted this free Holiday Funtime Garland project—you can print out several copies and make your own. I use to have a PDF for this, but I don't know where it is (long story) so here it is on flickr, just hit "all sizes" and download and print the big one.
Have fun! (And please just keep this for personal use, thanks.)
Some very important unrelated links:
- Colette Patterns has some new fabulous vintage inspired sewing patterns available for pre-order right now—please take a look, you won't be sorry. I love her designs so much.
- BurdaStyle is doing a Holiday Giveaway everyday this month, and it's crazy. They just gave away a sewing machine. You can see the info on the blog. You have to be a member to leave a comment to try and win, but as a member myself of this awesome group—I say sign up and go for it!
- Mix Tape #11 is now available and is in a new format. Very nice.
- A Wee Wonderfuls Folkster Dolls pattern is out now and I think this pattern, along with some fabrics, trims and threads, would be an awesome gift to give to a crafter.
- A stunning Jen Corace print is available over at Tiny Showcase.